Thank you for using the Grace Gems site (the 'site'). Use this section for information about the terms and conditions that govern your use of the site. You will also find information on orders, your privacy and your security. If you have any questions, please contact us by clicking the link below.
- Complete satisfaction promise
Grace Gems Limited guarantees your total satisfaction with our products and services.
- Receipt of order
Grace Gems must receive payment in full for your order before it can be accepted. Once your credit card has been authorized and stock is checked, Grace Gems will send you an email receipt confirming your order. Please keep this receipt for your records. We can only accept orders for items that are in stock. In exceptional circumstances, if we are not able to fulfill an order we have accepted, your credit card will be re-credited with the original price and we will notify you by email. In no circumstances will we be liable to you for any additional amounts. Grace Gems reserve the right to refuse to supply to any person for whatever reason.
- Defective and damaged items
If you should receive an item that is defective, damaged or not what you ordered, please contact us within 10 days. A member of Grace Gems staff will help you resolve any issues as quickly as possible by delivering another item, replacing your order or refunding the amount paid.
- Customer care and call centre hours
If you need assistance for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Representatives are available 9.30am to 5.30pm (IST) Monday to Friday.
- Email usage
Grace Gems uses your email address as a convenient way to contact you about your order or any reminder service you have. From time to time, we may update you on relevant Grace Gems site or new gift news, but only with your permission. We will not pass your details on to any other relevant third parties that we think you may be interested in if you have requested us not to do this.
Grace Gems work to keep the site up to date but cannot guarantee that this site and its contents are completely free of technical errors. By using this site, you acknowledge that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with this site. We are also not liable for any damages associated with use of this site however caused, incorrect prices or information.
All the gemstone(s) images shown on this site are approximate in size, color and weight and they may vary from the original product(s) in all respects. If you are not satisfied with the site, then please e-mail us with your comments. However, your only recourse is to stop using the site.
- Customer responsibility
Grace Gems cannot guarantee that the sale and delivery of its goods to your particular country or location is permissible, so please be aware of your own geographic import restrictions. This site and its contents will not constitute the basis for any contractual commitment between Grace Gems and any prospective customer in any jurisdiction in which the solicitation of interest or the offering of or sale of products by Grace Gems would contravene any applicable local, regional or national legislation. No prospective customer should seek to make any order through the site from jurisdictions in which it would be illegal for Grace Gems to sell products.
- Gemstone Enhancement
Grace Gems Ltd. does not deal in any kind of lab created, man made, synthetic stones or imitations. Though, most of the natural gemstones are being enhanced in a manner commonly accepted by trade (GIA, AGTA & ICA). In general some of the enhancement methods used are heating, treating, oiling, filling with resign agents etc.
Some of the treatment methods used are coating, diffusion, dyeing, joban oil, glass filling, irradiation, lasering etc. We do not know the methods used prior to our purchase from the suppliers or our factories since each country uses different methods. If required, we may send the gemstone(s) to a gem laboratory for more information or issuing a certificate prior to your purchase, on your request and expense.
In no matter or circumstances, Grace Gems Ltd. shall be held liable for any such enhancements or treatments. In such conditions if the buyer is not completely satisfied with the product(s), the only right reserved for the buyer is to return the gemstone(s) back to Grace Gems Ltd. Within 14 days in its original condition. Grace Gems Ltd. Will not accept any of its gemstone(s) back if they are being tested by the buyer regardless of any gem laboratory, if not found in its original condition.
- Legal Governance
Your use of this site and any contract between you and Grace Gems for the sale of products shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Jaipur. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable for these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Shipping Policy
1. Grace Gems Ltd. Usually ships the goods within 2 business days after you have received the confirmation of your order. However, in any condition gracegemsltd.com shall not be held liable for any further delays in the shipping of your order regardless of any circumstances.
2. The shipping method you chose at the time of checkout cannot be changed or edited by you at any time after you have checked out and the payment is made. If you want to change the shipping method or procedure, you must cancel the order immediately and repurchase that particular product again on our website. Since we ship fast so it may not be possible to track or stop your package sometimes, in such condition the buyer will be subject to the refund of only the product purchase amount and not the shipping and insurance amount.
3. It is optional for the user to buy insurance, but it is recommended that you buy the insurance of your product purchased as it may be misplaced or lost by the shipping company. In such cases if the buyer have bought the insurance, the shipping company will be liable to pay the insured amount to Grace Gems Ltd. and thereafter the same amount will be issued to the buyer. It is not known that how long it will take the claim to be issued, since Grace Gems Ltd. Is entitled to issue you the claim amount only after the receipt of payment by the shipping company. In no any such cases, shall Grace Gems Ltd. be liable to replace the goods and pay the claim amount to the buyer before the claim is received from the shipping company. Grace Gems Ltd. will only pay the claim amount received from the shipping company and in no circumstances shall Grace Gems Ltd. be liable to pay any excessive amounts to the buyer. In any case if the shipping company denies to pay the claim then all disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Jaipur only. In case if the insurance is not purchased by the buyer at the time of product purchase then Grace Gems Ltd. is not liable for any claims or losses, refunds or replaces.
4. Once the package or parcel has left the possession of Grace Gems Ltd., we are not responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising due to the irresponsive handling of the shipping company or the buyer itself, in any circumstances.
5. Grace Gems Ltd. does not ship any goods or products to hotel rooms, trade shows, conferences etc. In any case if the shipping address provided by the user is not correct then we shall not be liable for any consequences arising due to whatever reason.
6. Grace Gems Ltd. shall not be liable for any delays caused by the shipping company.
7. For rates and further details refer our Shipping and Packaging.
International Order Policy
gracegemsltd.com welcomes international orders and has processed many successful transactions outside India. We offer a fast, efficient and hassle-free delivery service to our international customers. However, due to the increasingly high risk of fraud with international orders we have some restrictions in place to deter fraudulent activity. To be able to continue to serve our international customers, gracegemsltd.com thoroughly evaluates all international orders for fraud potential and will prosecute to the full extent of the law any illegal attempts made to execute purchase transactions from our website. gracegemsltd.com reserves the right to hold up delay any international order we deem to be potentially fraudulent, for the purpose of verifying the legitimacy of the purchase transaction. In the unlikely event that we cannot verify the legitimacy of the purchase transaction, we reserve the right to cancel the order and reverse or void the credit card charges associated with the purchase.
II . Shipping Restrictions
Due to high risk of fraud, gracegemsltd.com at this time does not ship to the following countries:
• Sierra Leone
This list may be modified at any time at our discretion due to increases in insurance claims or fraudulent credit card activity, or significant changes in trade restrictions or import practices which pose an undue financial burden to us.
III. Additional Verification
To facilitate processing of your order, in some circumstances we may ask that one or more of the following information be faxed or e-mailed to us:
- Front and back copy of the credit card being used to make your purchase.
- A photo identification that contains a signature and matches the first and last name on the credit card being used.
- A recent credit card statement that matches the first and last name on the credit card being used.